The Malaysian Chief of Defence Force (CDF), YBhg Gen Tan Sri Dato' Sri (Dr.) Haji Zulkifeli bin Mohd Zin, a Board Member of the Sultan Abdul Halim Mua'adzam Shah (YSAHMS) Foundation Trustee, and YBhg Gen Tan Sri Dato' Seri Mohd Shahrom bin Dato' Haji Nordin (Retired), the Chairman of YSAHMS, officially handed the dialysis machine worth RM 380,000.00 at the Malaysian Armed Forces (MAF) Headquarters. The contribution by the YSAHMS would indeed benefit those in need and will foster a wholistic Humanitarian Touch.
The Dialysis machines were handed over to the following:
1. Terendak Military Hospital - Model Fresenius 4008S.
2. Lumut Military Hospital - Model Fresenius 4008S and 5008S.
3. Kuching Military Hospital - Model Fresenius 4008S and Fresenius ADR88.
4. Kuala Krai Hospital - Model Fresenius 4008S.
5. Tunku Sarina Dialysis Centre - Model Fresenius 4008S.